1885 Franklin Street
Vancouver, BC V5L 1P9
174 Spadina Ave #404
Toronto, Ontario M5T 2C2
1350 Mazurette #323
Montréal, Québec H4N 1G8
The Hundreds apparel is inspired by LOS ANGELES LIFESTYLE / CALIFORNIA CULTURE and Southern California’s skateboarding, surf, punk, and hip-hop cultures. The design is also reminiscent of 1980s surf-culture t-shirts, independent skateboard company apparel of the 1990s, and the advent of “streetwear” at the end of the millennium. The line is comprised of graphic t-shirts, denim, woven, fleece, outerwear, headwear, and accessories. In late 2008, The Hundreds also launched a shoe program monikored The Hundreds Footware. And in 2009, The Hundreds’ optical program, The Hundreds Eyeware, debuted to the public.
To date, The Hundreds has worked on special collaborative projects with globally-recognized brands like Disney, SE BMX, DeLorean Motor Co., Forum Snowboards, Casio G-Shock, eS, Gravis, Medicom, and individual artists and designers such as David Choe, Jun Cha, Tofer, Robbie Conal, Angelyne, H2O, Kurupt, Craola, Avail, and Usugrow.
The Hundreds product is sold in limited quantities in the world’s most prestigious streetwear and skate boutiques and has also been featured as a cover story in such media as the Los Angeles Times, New York Times Magazine, Antenna, Giant Robot, KoreAm, MuchMusic Television, and Inc. Magazine.
Currently, The Hundreds is stocked in over 400 accounts in every major city of the world. This includes The Hundreds' first flagship retail location in the Fairfax District of Los Angeles, and the second The Hundreds store in San Francisco's Union Square.
Within just 6 years' time, The Hundreds Dotcom now generates traffic of a million unique readers a month, the website incorporating interviews and blog content from within and around the street culture/industry. Aside from the core blog on the front page, there are also 6 sub-blogs on the website sidebar.
* “The Feed” is our daily product news blog, which highlights goings-on within the design community, most notably within the streetwear/skate/footwear industry. “The Feed” is maintained by a staff of knowledgeable writers who focus only on news that fall within the TH taste.
* “Photo BooTH” brings you into The Hundreds’ shops in LA and San Francisco with the click of a finger. Updated throughout the week, this blog operates by way of an in-store webcam that shoppers can photograph themselves with. The idea being that no matter where you are in the world, you can always participate in what is going down at The Hundreds stores, on any given day.
* “ynoT?” is also a photography-based blog, stylized by The Hundreds San Francisco manager Tony. It’s never a dull moment in the Bay, as Tony brings you the best and (mostly) the worst of THSF life.
* “Video Daze” is The Hundreds’ response to the internet’s deluge, and fascination with, self-uploaded video. Whether tracking back to vintage skate tapes, lost music videos, political commercials, or just kids whacking each other in the nuts with hammers, this is our random respite of humor from an obviously chaotic world.
* “Ask Yasi” was originally an offshoot to a past The Hundreds column entitled “Yasi Asks.” This go-around, writers submit their questions, seeking to pick the brains of our resident columnist. Whether it’s an Oscar Wilde quote, stinging sarcasm, or obscure reference to some 1990s song lyric, you’re sure to find an answer (not necessarily advice) to all of your problems.
* “Give” is last, but certainly not least. This section is a regularly revolving link that we direct to charities and organizations we are currently drawing awareness towards.
More than just an online magazine or clothing line, The Hundreds is a lifestyle project that remains personal and direct, reflective of the community and culture, and dedicated to its fan base.
The Hundreds is Huge.